Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Affection For Vintage Style

Maybe its because my mother is a lover of all things Victorian, or maybe just because everyone keeps bringing back these lovely things in a fresh new way, but I love vintage. If its girly and feminine, I love it. But I like trends too so it has to feel new and fresh. Here are some of my favorite things this fall.


"She's So Lovely" Victorian Rosebud Hairpin by The Art of Venus
Photobucket


Opulant Satin Dress by Gaudy Couture
Photobucket


Vintage Sears Faux Pink Pearl Clip Earrings by The Art Of VenusPhotobucket



Vintage Style Art Blocks by The Art Of Venus
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

"Shine" Chandelier Tote Bag by The Art Of Venus
Photobucket

Vintage Artisan charm Bracelet by Katherine Cooper
Photobucket


Yellow Roses Impressionist Painting by The Art of Venus
Photobucket

Flower Choker by Whataboutblack
Photobucket

Pink Garden Rose Shea Butter Soap by Sweet Petula
Photobucket


No comments: