Friday, June 10, 2011

Charlie Sheen Portrait #2


CHARLIE SHEEN
18 x 24
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

This is Charlie Sheen Painting #2. The Charlie Sheen paintings came about by commission. As it turns out, someone I personally know is friends with him and asked me to paint his portrait as a gift for Charlie Sheen. I decided to paint 3 and let him choose which ones he would like to send to him.

I painted this one from one of his more recent photographs and decided to paint a simple black, white and grey pop art painting. I'm really happy with how it turned out and how the eyes are so distinctly "Charlie".

I painted this on video which will also be sent to Charlie Sheen so he can see how his painting was created!




CHARLIE SHEEN
LIVE POP ART SPEED PAINTING VIDEO
 
 
 
My Paintings are available on Etsy
My Websites : TheArtofVenus.com and Art-Star.net
My Facebook Page VenusArt
My Twitter Page VenusOfficial



No comments: