Thursday, July 21, 2011

Paris Hilton Pop Art Painting


PARIS HILTON
24 X 30
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS

I've been wanting to paint a portrait of Paris Hilton for a long time. I think she's fun. I chose this Neo Pop Art Style for the first one. This is a large painting and I really love the burgandy wine color with the pink. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I had some trouble with this paint though. The burgandy was very opaque and I had to apply 5 or 6 coats of paint to get the color even. I love how the eyes, though somewhat abstract, follow you around the room. And from a distance it gives the impression of a photograph. Can't wait to paint the next one of Paris!

My Paintings are available on Etsy
My Websites : TheArtofVenus.com and Art-Star.net
My Facebook Page VenusArt
My Twitter Page VenusOfficial

No comments: