Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cool Modern Art

I had an awesome visit at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. I'm always inspired and excited to see the famous paintings of artists like Andy Warhol, Francis Bacon, Roy Lichtenstein, Mark Rothko and Jackson Pollock But then it's great when I discover other artists like Alain Jacquet. This was my first time to see his beautiful painting "Camouflage Botticelli (Birth Of Venus)". I absolutely loved his creativity with the subject and his brilliant execution of the painting. The colors were very striking and it is a very intriguing and innovative Pop Art statement painting on Pop Culture.  

Camouflage Botticelli (Birth Of Venus) by Alain Jacquet





There is peace in simplicity. 
This huge work of three canvas pieces took up one entire side of the room. 




Lovely view of the reflecting pond from the museum.


The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth Website http://themodern.org/


My Paintings are available on Etsy
My Websites : TheArtofVenus.com and Art-Star.net
My Facebook Page VenusArt
My Twitter Page VenusOfficial

No comments: