Monday, February 2, 2015

The Awesome RAW Artists Exhibition

I had an amazing time at the RAW Artists show in Dallas at the Lizard Lounge on January 29th. I met some very talented artists and loved the awesome music and beautiful fashion show. Looking forward to showing my work again at the next RAW Artists show!






I had a great view of the stage from my art space!


My paintings. I had a great view of the stage from upstairs.

I love to see people looking at my paintings so intently. 

Some of my paintings hanging over the balcony.

One of the lovely models in the fashion show. These models had lights, flowers and branches in their hair.

My paintings in the exhibition.

My paintings, "Pieces Of Me", "Dreamer" and "Lady Gaga".


I got lots of compliments on my paintings. It's always so great to show my paintings in person!

No comments: